Subject: XACML 2.0 errata and 3.0

All,

For the next 3.0 core draft I was planning to incorporate all the 2.0
errata. Most of it concerns the definition of some data types and
functions copied from xpath/xquery.

The copying was made to accommodate ITU since xpath/xquery was not
approved at the time. Anne raised the issue earlier about going back to
referring to the xpath/xquery, rather than copying text, now that they
have been approved.

What should I do it for the next 3.0 draft? Should I copy text like the
current 2.0 errata, or should I refer to the approved version of
xpath/xquery?

What should I do for future 2.0 errata? Should I keep the copied text,
or should we revert back to referring to xpath/xquery?