Subject: Re: [xacml] XACML 2.0 errata and 3.0

I recommend against using the version-independent variant, because,
while unlikely, a version might be updated in a way that makes
implementations using an older version incorrect.  ITU-T may also
require that references be to a fixed, standard version.

I would vote for either retaining the new URNs used in the errata and
the ITU-T version, with a reference in the specification itself to the
corresponding W3C Recommendation, or else just use the URLs for the
current W3C Recommendation.