Subject: New XACML References and Products document V1.83

Colleagues,

An updated list of XACML References and Products has been uploaded to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacmlRefs.html.

Again, lots of new XACML references this time, both papers and
deployments.  In January 2007, we had 213 papers and articles, and 55
products and deployments; now we have 259 papers and articles and 65
products and deployments.  I didn't have time to do as thorough as
search as I usually do, so I may have missed more than usual.

I changed the contact for additions and changes to xacml-users, but I
have only rarely had updates sent to me - it takes a search of the IEEE
and ACM digital libraries and some Googling.

If someone wants to take on periodic update of this document, it would
be good for XACML.  When you make a new version, change its name to
"xacmlRefsV1.<version#>.html", then zip/gzip it and send it to Robin
Cover <Robin.Cover@oasis-open.org>.  He will store it in
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/references/xacmlRefsV1.<version#>.html
and change the link at http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacmlRefs.html
to point to the new version.

Anne H. Anderson, Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311, Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA
Tel: 781/442-0928  Fax: 781/442-0399
Email: Anne.Anderson@Sun.COM until 3 August 2007
Email: Anne.Anderson@alum.swarthmore.edu after 3 August 2007