Subject: Re: [xacml] Bindings and frameworks for PEP to PDP access

Hal,
  the use case is the construction of policies, requestctx and
responsectx objects.
- Every implementation is going to have its own API (irrespective of
programming language) in the construction of these three objects.
For example: I would like to programmatically construct a
Policy/PolicySet instance and pass it to the PDP.  Similarly,  PEP
implementors will need to use some proprietary API in constructing the
R/R context objects.

I do not think that this topic is critical at the spec level but good to
have.

Regards,
Anil

--