Subject: RE: [xacml] Opportunity at RSA US for XACML InterOp

we are still on the same point, we need to see some incremental growth here to participate, so the growth area that we potential see is policy exchange as an interesting area as this is one that was not well done last time

Inactive hide details for "Dee Schur" ---10/17/2007 07:39:55 AM---Hi everyone,"Dee Schur" ---10/17/2007 07:39:55 AM---Hi everyone,

"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

<xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>, <xacml-demo-tech@lists.oasis-open.org>, <xacml-demo-mktg@lists.oasis-open.org>

10/17/2007 07:39 AM

RE: [xacml] Opportunity at RSA US for XACML InterOp

Hi everyone,
I have no abstract yet? And I have a call in a few minutes.
I have the following status on participants:

1. BEA - only if we use same scenario as Burton
2. IBM - only if we update and expand functionality
3. Sun - yes
4. Axiomatics - maybe
5. Securent - yes
6.
I really need feedback in the next few hours.

Best,
Dee