Subject: RSA 2008

Please review this scenario before the call today, so sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Dee

From: Staggs, David (SAIC) [mailto:David.Staggs@va.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 5:30 PM
To: Dee Schur; Anthony Nadalin
Cc: Davis, John M.
Subject: RE: RSA 2008

Dee

Attached is a DRAFT of the 2008 RSA demonstration....

Regards

David

<dee said>

Hi,
I spoke with Sampo and Symlabs is also interested in the InterOp Demo at RSA if we extend the scenerio. So, now it seems we have:

Oracle
Sun
Axiomatics
Securent
IBM

Red Hat

Veterans Health Admin.

Symlabs

I am getting a lot of pushback from RSA, so I think our window of opportunity is closing unless we come up with a compelling scenario today or tomorrow! Please, if we want to move forward, I need something to work with ASAP.

Tony,
Could you pull together some of the ideas we discussed in Barcelona for the group?

Thanks so much!

Best,
Dee

RSA 2008 XACML Security and Privacy demonstration.doc