Subject: RE: [xacml] FW: IDtrust - Call for Papers Deadline - Nov 17

Thanks Anil and others,
I would really like to see an XACML panel here as well.
Let me know if I can help with editing, submittal, etc.
Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Saldhana [mailto:Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 12:33 PM
To: Dee Schur
Cc: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

Since I was the one who proposed a panel for XACML rather than competing
tracks from TC members, I can take the job of the creating the proposal,
provided I know who else and what topics need to be on the panel......

This is an open invitation to everyone on the list to send topics to be
on the panel, if you intend to participate. If you would like to send
private emails to me, then that is fine.

Dee Schur wrote:
> Hi,
> The group asked about an XACML panel for NIST IDtrust 2008. Can someone
take
> on the task of creating a five page (or less) document?
> Do we know who would like to be on the panel at NIST?
> Best,
> Dee

Caswell

--