Subject: XACML/RSA Conference Call Notes

Below are the notes from our XACML/RSA conference call today.  Please review
and let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

~ CALL PARTICIPANTS

Erik Rissanen, Axiomatics AB
Hal Lockhart, BEA Systems, Inc.
John Moehrke, GE Healthcare
Rich Levinson, Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana, Red Hat
David Staggs, Veterans Health Administration
Denis Pilipchuk, BEA Systems
Jane Harnad, OASIS

~ ITEMS DISCUSSED

1.) Location/Dates of InterOp:

RSA Conference 2008
April 7-11, 2008
Moscone Center
San Francisco, CA
http://www.rsaconference.com/2008/US/Home.aspx

2.) Participating Companies:

There are (6) confirmed participants so far including:
- BEA Systems
- Axiomatics AB
- Oracle
- Red Hat
- Securent
- IBM

3.) Contacts and Email Lists:

InterOp Lead - Hal Lockhart, BEA Systems
OASIS Representatives - Jane Harnad and Dee Schur

Two email lists were created for the last XACML InterOp demonstration.
We're planning to use these lists again. Please let us know if you're not
currently on the lists. We'll update them with your details immediately.

Two email lists:
> Xacml-demo-tech@lists.oasis-open.org - InterOp technical discussion list
> Xacml-demo-mktg@lists.oasis-open.org - Marketing discussion list

Please note that all InterOp participants are advised to have at least one
representative subscribed to each list. More are welcome and subscribing to
both lists is also okay.

4.) InterOp Scenario:

The group agreed to begin reviewing the current XACML Scenario document
(produced for the Burton Interop demonstration). Details may be found:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24475/xacml-2.0-core-inter
op-draft-12-04.doc

In addition, Rich Levinson passed around a few recommendations earlier today
via email. Please let us know if you didn't receive his email.

5.) Logistics:

As mentioned on the call, we're working with RSA to secure the best deal.
We'll be sending out a detailed note once we've received confirmation from
RSA on the logistics. These logistics includes (but are not limited to):

- Setup, Testing, and Dismantle Times
- Practice (testing) Location
- Audio Visual and Other Technical Needs
- Exhibit Area Layout & Hours
- Registration
- Signage & Booth Decor

We thank you for participating and look forward to working with you all on
this event.

Regards,
Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday