Subject: Re: [xacml] The context node of an attribute selector

All,

I got an email from Anne who remembers that the choice of context node
was made like this to allow references to nodes in regular attributes
whose values were structured XML.

I would still be inclined to change this since such references could be
done with explicit accessor functions, or those structured attributes
could be put in the Content element instead of being "normal"
attributes. So there is no real loss in functionality.