Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed Agenda 13 March 2008 TC Meeting

bill parducci wrote:

> 10:10 - 11:00 Issues
>
>  JAXB Question
>  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200802/msg00023.html

I haven't seen this message for some reason. In any case, it's the same
error as I brought up in this email:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200802/msg00007.html

We decided to fix this for 3.0. I don't know what we can do about it for
2.0. Maybe an updated errata schema with a different namespace?