Subject: Updated 2.0 errata and 3.0 working draft 6

All,

I have just uploaded an updated version of the 2.0 errata and 3.0 core
working draft 6.

2.0 Errata
----------

- Fixed the "...:data-type:..." vs "...:data-types:..." typo in some
references to the datetime duration datatype.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200805/msg00003.html

- Removed incorrect references to the (non-existing) FunctionId XML
attribute of the <Condition> element.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200805/msg00009.html

3.0 wd 6
--------

- Fixes the same issues as in the errata above and fixes some other
errata and typos and improves the text. See the changelog at the end of
the document for details.

- Makes the <Content> element the context node of all xpaths. An XML
attribute which gives the category of the <Content> element is present
in the xpath datatype and the attribute selector. When I made this
change, I realized that we have not considered what the xpath functions
should do if the <Content> element of the xpath is not present. There
are two alternatives, either to raise an Indeterminate or to treat it as
an expression which does not match anything.

I chose to define the functions so they treat the xpaths as not
mathching anything. I did so because this is closer to the XACML 2.0
behavior than raising an error. Since in 2.0 the context node was the
<Request> element, the result in 2.0 would have been a zero match, not
an error. Hopefully this will introduce less backwards compatibility issues.

- Added a <Content> element to the <PolicyIssuer> so it is the same as
all other parts of the request.

- Fixed the duplicate <CombinerParameters> element which causes problems
with JAXB for instance.

- Removed default XML attributes from the schema and made those
attributes required instead.

Best regards,