Subject: XACML Healthcare webinar and Security Forum

Hello,

I wanted to follow up on the XACML Webinar and possible participants.

Another opportunity has presented itself for an XACML InterOp in the fall at the Security Forum, http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008. This is another great way to take advantage of the work that has already been done. I would like to see the healthcare related InterOp demo-ed at this event given the focus of the event. Please let me know if you are interested in both or either one. The Forum programme committee will meet this week and I would be grateful to give them some feedback as they are setting the programme.

Also, remember the CfP closes soon, http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008/call, feel free to submit an individual paper.

Let me know if you need more information on either opportunity.

Best,

Dee

From: Davis, John M. [mailto:Mike.Davis@va.gov]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 2:26 PM
To: Dee Schur; xacml-demo-tech@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [xacml-demo-tech] XACML Webinar

Dee,

Great idea.  I think a webinar will be key to promoting awareness of the RSA XACML InterOp by highlighting the ability of XACML to support practical LOB needs (in this instance Healthcare).  Furthermore, as a joint OASIS-HITSP effort, we could publish to ONC/ANSI sites for greater access to those who are healthcare providers.  We would be happy to support this.

Regards, Mike Davis

Department of Veterans Affairs

Chief Health Informatics Office

Security Standards Architect