Subject: XACML and netconf

All,

During the previous TC call there was a brief discussion about XACML and
the telecom sector. I mentioned that I and some colleagues had done work
on XACML and netconf at SICS in the form of an Internet draft. Hal asked
me to post it here so it's not lost since Internet drafts expire and are
deleted.

SICS has published it as a technical report and it is available from the
SICS archives.

T2008-06 NETCONF access control profile for XACML. Ludwig Seitz, Erik
Rissanen

http://www.sics.se/libindex.html

A deep link:

ftp://ftp.sics.se/pub/SICS-reports/Reports/SICS-T--2008-06--SE.pdf