Subject: Open issue 75

All,

I propose that issue 75, "Defining an interface for closely coupled
PEP/PDP", is closed without action, or at least deferred to after 3.0.
There has been no proposed solution to this issue although the issue has
been open for a long time, and I think interfaces between the PEP/PDP
will not have any impact on the core schema anyway and can thus be
defined in separate profiles at a later date, or in a more application
specific forum than this TC. I see no reason to hold back 3.0 for this
issue.

Best regards,