Subject: Re: [xacml] Question on xacml 2.0 - multiple action-id Request/Action elements

Rich,

Craig's answer and your response to it indicate to me that while the
spec does not prevent this from occurring in a Policy it introduces
ambiguity on the Decision. The relationship between Action Attributes
is undefined and that is an oversight on our part IMO.  I suspect that
attempts to rectify this may become cumbersome rather quickly--as they
did when we attempted to develop more complex Obligation combinators a
while back.

I agree that we should discuss text that would dispel any ambiguity in
V3.