Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposal for List Policies

All,

I have put this in the working draft I am preparing.

I made the following changes from the proposal:

- I made the ReturnPolicyIdList XML attribute of the <Request> element
required, not optional with a default value, since we have previously
removed all default XML attribute values from the schema.

- The XML schema fragments contained some errors, which I fixed. I also
changed PolicyPart to PolicyIdPart, which I think is more descriptive.