Subject: Re: [xacml] Conformance Tests

I don't understand where the "mixing of versions" comes from. As you
can see in the current layout the v1 tests--as they are labeled in the
doc--have been tagged/branched (svn doesn't differentiate really) and
are wholly independent from the trunk ("/current"). Work may continue
on either independently (`svn switch` allows you to determine which
branch/tag to work on).

I understand the desire to break up the tests into functional groups
but that it just that: a directory structure based upon
categorization, not version. Since v1 has been in its current state
for quite some time I suggest that this work be done on the current
branch so as to only affect the work going formward.

thanks