Subject: Re: [xacml] x500

All,

These were defined before my time in the TC, but when I read the spec,
it appears clear to me that "equal" returns true only on exact equality
and "match" returns true if the first argument matches a terminal
sequence of the second argument. In an example:

first argument: ou=xacml,o=oasis
second argument: dn=alice,ou=xacml,o=oasis

in this case

x500-equal -> false
x500-match -> true

Or at least this is my interpretation of "terminal sequence".

Best regards,
Erik