Subject: Contributions to OASIS XACML TC

On behalf of Oracle and Cisco I am contributing the attached materials to the TC for inclusion in XACML specifications. All contributors stipulate that this contribution is in accordance with OASIS IPR policy.

I will also post the file to the document repository.

(The attachement is a .zip file. Save it and rename it to access its contents.)

The zip file contains four items.

1. A Powerpoint overview of the work.

2. A zip file containing the Java materials comprising the Authorization API.

3. A word document describing examples of using the API.

4. A word document defining the AMF Format.

Hal Lockhart
Oracle

AZContribution.zipee