Subject: The XACML core conformance section

All,

I realized that the XACML 3.0 cd1 core conformance section lists all the
elements and functions which an implementation must support, but the
section does not refer to sections 6 and 7 which list additional
functional requirements, such as unicode conformance, xpath 2.0
implementation, policy evaluation etc. I don't know if all this is
covered anyway through the references to all the schema elements and the
algorithms and functions, to which sections 6 and 7 apply, or if we
should fix the conformance section?

Best regards,