Subject: Planning the work of the TC

As everyone is aware, Jam Herman and the OGC folks have proposed a lot of potential changes to the hierachical and multi profiles. Seperately from that I recently posted two new submissions to the list.

I suggest that we spend the next two meetings on overviews of the AZ API and AMF respectively. I would like get everyone up to speed and thinking about them and it will also be an opportunity to answer questions and provide additional information relating to them. Further, I am expecting Jan to join the TC soon and would like to hold off on his proposals until he can participate as a member.

If no one has any objections, I propose that we spend the bulk of the next call letting Rich give an overview of the API. Then on Aug 13, I will go over the AMF.

Any objections, questions, comments?

Hal