Subject: FW: status check on the XSPA profiles

Colleagues

The XACML TC will need three “statements of use” from OASIS organizational members in order to ballot the XACML profile of XSPA to the membership (below).  The format of this statement is very brief:

·  "Statement of Use", with respect to a specification, is a written statement by an OASIS Organizational Member stating that it is successfully using or implementing that specification in accordance with the conformance clauses specified in Section 2.18, and stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations.

Please consider sending your “statements of use” to the TC list – especially if you were a participant in a demonstration of the XACML profile.

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration
Chief Health Informatics Office
Emerging Health Technologies
Office: 858 433 1473

From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:51 AM
To: Staggs, David (SAIC)
Subject: Re: status check on the XSPA profiles

Yes, the requests were received on the 29th and 31st. They have not been processed yet so I'm not sure if they're okay or not.

You need to have three statements of use from OASIS organizational members before you can proceed with a ballot to submit for OS Standard Vote (yes, it's another 2/3 majority electronic TC vote).

Regards,

Mary