Subject: AttributeAssignmentExpression

All,

I got a comment from one of our customers regarding the new XACML 3.0 cd
1 attribute assignment expression.

It says in section 5.41 that "The expression MUST NOT evaluate to a
bag". The customer suggested, and I agree, that the expression should be
allowed to evaluate to a bag, in which case the result would be a
multiple attribute assignments in the obligation/advice.

This is useful for instance if one wants to relay back values from the
incoming request into an obligation since the incoming attributes in the
request can be multi valued.

I am adding this to my collection of feedback on the public review.

Best regards,