Subject: Use of AttributeId "...resource:xpath"

Hi all,

I'm curious as to what the Resource AttributeId
"urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:resource:xpath" signifies.

I found the following in XACML 1.0, but it's not referenced in XACML 2.0
except for in some examples.

   "This identifier indicates that the resource is specified by an XPath
   expression.
        urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:resource:xpath"

What is this attribute for?  What should a ResourceAttributeDesignator with
this AttributeId return?

Regards,
Craig

---
craig forster | staff software engineer | ibm australia development labs