Subject: Re: [xacml] CD-1 issue #31: acknowledgments

Bill,

One more question. :-) I noticed that I am not listed. Is that because I
am the editor? Is that how it should be?

I am asking just because it would be slightly easier, and a smaller risk
that I make a mistake in editing in this list, if I can use the exact
same list for each document, rather than that I have to make changes in
the list by moving the editors around.

Best regards,
Erik