Subject: RE: [xacml] Updated public review issues list

The decision, whether to make a separate profile, will follow from a
complete understanding of the problems and an agreement on a strategy to
address them.  So I would be in favor of continuing to discuss the
issues.  Erik made some good points [1], but I am not convinced by them
that a separate profile is required.

> Also, could we consider going for weekly meetings until we
> have resolved all issues from this XLS list?

I can participate in weekly meetings.  I think that would help get
through the list of issues faster.

Regards,
--Paul

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200909/msg00095.html