Subject: AW: [xacml] Updated public review issues list

Hi Erik,
below two little comments on the xls sheet summarizing the closed issues.

1.
Regarding the issues No 13 and 14 (and partially No 21) the conclusion is do
nothing and you further mention that: "It is an identifier for a piece of
functionality in the profile and may be used to make a reference to
conformance requirements from elsewhere."
I thought we agreed that it is helpful to explain in the profile(s) the
intend of these metadata URNs.

2.
Regarding issue No 21:
It seems that because of my misunderstanding of the metadata URNs the real
content of this comment (even if it is of minor importance) got lost.
Therefore let me rephrase it more precisely:
According to line 123 in the MRP, “XPath-expression” can be the value of the
“scope” attribute.
Thus the word xpath-expression is used in two ways.
First is refers to the datatype xpath-expression
(urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:data-type:xpath-expression)
Second it refers to a possible scope value "XPath-expression".
The intend behind issue 21 was to highlight the difference of the two use
cases of the word "Xpath-expression" as we encountered, that this naming is
confusing for people not very familiar with the specs. A little comment or
footnote might help the readers.

regards
jan

Jan Herrmann
Dipl.-Inform., Dipl.-Geogr.

wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Technische Universität München
Institut für Informatik

Lehrstuhl für Angewandte Informatik / Kooperative Systeme

Boltzmannstr. 3
85748 Garching

Tel:      +49 (0)89 289-18692
Fax:     +49 (0)89 289-18657