Subject: AW: AW: [xacml] Updated public review issues list

Hi Erik,

Maybe the remark below might make it easier to understand the section of the
profile. It could be added in line 124 of the multiple resource profile v3.0
cd1.

"Remark: The string "XPath-expression" is a possible value of the scope
Attribute whereas urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:data-type:xpath-expression is
the data type of the resource-id values."

I am also happy if we don't add an additional comment. I just added this
comment to my list as I met a couple of people who misunderstood the usage
of the word XPath-expression with its two different meanings.

Best regards jan