Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes 15 October 2009 TC Meeting

All,

I am updating the issues list excel sheet, and I noticed an error in
these minutes. Issues #13, 14 and 21 should not be open. They are
duplicates of #22, which is open and there is a decision to fix #22,
which will also fix 13, 14 and 21. I will keep 13, 14 and 21 closed on
the sheet. #22 is pending implementation in the next draft.

Best regards,
Erik