[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Minutes 12 November 2009 TC Meeting
Time: 10:00 am EDT I. Roll Call Hal Lockhart (Chair) Bill Parducci (Co-Chair, minutes) Erik Rissanen Paul Tyson Gareth Richards Jan Herrmann Rich Levinson Hal Lockhart Dilli Arumugam Seth Proctor John Tolbert David Staggs Anil Saldhana Voting Members 11 of 13 (84% per Kavi) Non-voting Members Prateek Mishra Sridhar Muppidi II. Administrivia Vote to approve Minutes from 5 November 2009 TC Meeting APPROVED unanimously ID Trust Update Oasis published an updated on the IDTrust Member Section http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00008.html Oasis TAB Feedback Abbie Barbir of the Oasis TAB posted comments on the EC Profile http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200911/msg00000.html XSPA Profile Approved - PR notification Oasis will be publicly announcing the XSPA Profile's ratification as a standard. F2F Communication The Chairs will post notifications to the Comments and Developer list to encourage those interested in observing the F2F meeting/ XACML, as well as reach out to Dee Schur about including in the Oasis newsletter. Observers will be asked to notify the Chairs of their intent to attend (logistics). Hal will not be on the next call. III. Issues Issue list reference http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/xls00002.xls There is general agreement amongst the TC that each open issue that will be addressed for inclusion in v3 must have a written proposal submitted to the list no later than 12/3/09. #4 - Jan will propose text that will address the generality issue. #19 - Jan will make a proposal #23 - Jan will make a proposal #11 - Erik described his analysis of running XPath in "reverse". meeting adjourned.