Subject: Attribute selector node selection

All,

I am implementing the changes we have decided on the public review
issues so far.

When implementing issue #2, I noticed that the text for an attribute
selector says (after I have added "element node" as decided on issue
#2), in section 5.31, line 2392:

"Each node selected by the specified XPath expression MUST be a text
node, an attribute node, an element node, a processing instruction node
or a comment node."

It appears strange to me that XML processing instructions or comments
may be significant for an XACML policy, and I propose that we remove
those and change the text to:

"Each node selected by the specified XPath expression MUST be a text
node, an attribute node or an element node."

Also, since we now include "element node", meaning we don't select
simple text anymore, we should change the directly following sentence:

currently: "The string representation of the value of each node MUST be
converted to an attribute value of the specified data-type, ..."

change to: "The content of each node MUST be converted to an attribute
value of the specified data-type, ..."

Best regards,