Subject: Updated updated issues list

All,

I have added a new issue number for the new issue which Paul reported
which is very close to #16. Paul argues that the feature has merit on
its own, outside the scope of the hierarhical/multiple profiles, so I am
adding this as a separate issue. Otherwise it might be rejected just
because it was not a good solution for the multiple/hierarchical issues.

Best regards,
Erik

xacml-3.0-cd-1-comments-upd-23Nov2009-B.xls