Subject: Re: [xacml] F2F proposed agenda updated

Hi Bill

I would like the "any policies" issue to be discussed please and
resolved if possible. I will be at ACSAC in Hawaii at the time of the
next TC conference call on 10 Dec, so I will see if I can skype in
during this time

regards

David

bill parducci wrote:
> I have updated the proposed agenda for the F2F to begin assigning
> time blocks to specific topics. Note that this agenda calls for the
> TC meeting scheduled for December 10th to be moved back 1 hour. The
> idea here is to allow the meeting to coincide with the F2F time
> boundaries and to provide a specific point at which official TC
> business may occur (voting, etc.)
>
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/MeetingAgenda
>
> Please review the agenda and provide comments/suggestions to the
> list.
>
> thanks

>  generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

The Israeli group Breaking the Silence has just released a collection of
testimonies by Israeli soldiers that took part in the Gaza attack last
December and January. The testimonies expose significant gaps between
the official stances of the Israeli military and events on the ground.

See  http://www.shovrimshtika.org/news_item_e.asp?id=30

The Israeli government defies Obama, and continues its settlement expansion

Israel plans to allocate $250 million over the next two years for
settlements

http://www.palestinecampaign.org/index7b.asp?m_id=1&l1_id=4&l2_id=24&Content_ID=698

whilst simultaneously continuing to bulldoze Palestinian homes

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/301/t/9462/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=27357

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184