Subject: RE: [xacml] New issue: new attribute ids for xml multiple decisions

After further analysis, described in [1], I revise this proposal.

1. Instead of a "resource-selector" attribute, define an additional
generic "content-selector" attribute like:

	urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:3.0:profile:multiple:content-selector

2. Instead of "authorized-resource-id", use the categorized
"content-selector" attributes proposed in [1].

When any Attributes category contains a "multiple:content-selector"
attribute, it will be expanded into multiple individual Attributes, each
with a "[category]:content-selector" attribute that selects exactly one
node in the Content of that category.  This value will be used to
evaluate the request, and will be included in the response.

Regards,
--Paul

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00072.html