Subject: Re: [xacml] XACML AzApi as part of F2F agenda

Sure, as you know we published the initial contribution to the TC in
July this past year:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00019.html

In addition to this material, we plan to publish an addendum consisting
of interfaces that provide some high-level "syntactic sugar"
and hide some details of generics and attribute structures and so on.
Rich Levinson will provide a preview of these materials
at the XACML F2F.

- prateek