Subject: Re: [xacml] F2F proposed agenda updated

I am open to any configuration the TC comes up with but I think it is highly optimistic to think that "first decisions" will come out of 1 hour and 15 minutes of discussion on issues 11 & 16, and then closure after another 1:15 session--particular given that these issue have been open and hotly debated for several months.