Subject: Minutes for 3 December 2009 TC Meeting

Time: 10:00 am EDT
Tel: 513-241-0892 Access Code: 65998

Minutes for 3 December 2009 TC Meeting:

10:00 - 10:05 Roll Call & Approve Minutes:
Roll Call:

Voting Members: 8 of 12 (66%) (used for quorum calculation)

Erik Rissanen
Paul Tyson
Gareth Richards
Bill Parducci
Rich Levinson
Hal Lockhart
Dilli Arumugam
Seth Proctor
John Tolbert

non-voting
Sridhar Muppidi
Prateek Mishra

	have quorum

Approve Minutes:
 19 November 2009 TC Meeting - UPDATED
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00031.html

	approved no objection

10:05 - 10:20 Administrivia

 RSA 2010 Conference & Exposition
  OASIS is planning to host an interoperability demonstration area on
  the show floor at the upcoming RSA 2010 Conference & Exposition.
  1-5 March 2010 @ San Francisco, California
  http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/index.htm

	only 1 letter of interest
	also sun micro is interested

 F2F Details
  Dates
   December 8,9,10
   Start: 8:00am
   End: 5:00pm
  Location
   Oracle HQ
   Redwood City
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00007.html

  Building 200 in oracle
  Room 1188

	Hal or Rich will let people in from bldg reception area
	some non-oasis members interested, will be compliant
	 w oasis rules

  Dial-in/remote access
   Hal cell: send email when in session
	conference bridge will be oracle

	attendees:
	 hal will send conf info all and contact info to
	  planned attendees

	food:
	each building has open cafeteria w different types of food

  Latest Agenda
   http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/MeetingAgenda

  Proposed agenda modifications
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00075.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00079.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200912/msg00020.html

	oracle requested time on api; want to present and
	 get feedback; how it works, what we are trying to
	 accomplish; not whether will be official document yet,
	 but maybe later

	david chadwick asked time to present proposal; will be in
	 hawaii, so late in day.

	primary goal: come to closure on multi and hier; shortly
	 after go to cd on all docs then 15 day public review

	no christmas or new year mtg, so we should meet on 17th

	erik proposes agenda on wiki:

	paul: a lot depends on overall xpath resolution, suggests
	 discussing overall before issue by issue

	erik email:
	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200912/msg00008.html

	xpath:
	erik: need to understand use cases
	paul: invites comments on his proposals on xpath

	paul: will start new wiki page on xpath, and the related
	 issues on the current proposals page can point to it:

10:20 - 11:00 Issues
 Updated Issues List
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00006.html

	pending issues: all closed
	 1,2,7,8,9,34,35,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47-53,55,56,58
	all these we agreed to fix and erik updated the docs

	xml in docs needs to be valid (well-formed)

	paul will provide itemized list of line numbers to Erik

	erik: propose issue 23, request for improved text, nobody
	 provided - close no action

 Proposal collection mechanism for Issues
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200912/msg00010.html
  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/CurrentProposalsList

 Pending Issues
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200912/msg00009.html