Subject: Re: Update to hierarchical proposal w minor fixes

Hi Rich,

Thanks. I see that you did not used the final public review version which had some editorial fixes by Mary. I will copy over your changes to the latest version.

Best regards,
Erik

On 2009-12-14 08:52, Rich.Levinson wrote:
4B25EED9.8000008@oracle.com" type="cite">Hi Erik,

Attached is update to hierarchical proposal profile that we agreed on at F2F, with a couple of minor changes that hopefully can help with the editing of the final versions:
  • replaces rfc2396 w rfc3986
  • fixes a typo where namespace-uri was accidentally entered as uri-namespace
  • adds some clarifying text to the notes at end of section 2.1.1, explaining further what can generally be ignored by regexp processing
Note: the changes, when turned on, are wrt to the original release with the public review.

    Thanks,
    Rich