Subject: Acknowledgements

All,

Can you make sure that you review the list of acknowledgements in the
latest working drafts? Once they get voted up, we cannot change the list
without having to go back to a working draft and redo the whole voting
process.

Last time round for CD-1, I got complaints about missing people after
the vote. So, please check it now.

Best regards,