Subject: Acknowledgments. Please read now!

All,

Here is the current list of acknowledgments I am aware of:

Anil Saldhana
Anil Tappetla
Bill Parducci
Craig Forster
David Chadwick
David Staggs
Dilli Arumugam
Erik Rissanen
Gareth Richards
Hal Lockhart
Jan Herrmann
John Tolbert
Ludwig Seitz
Michiharu Kudo
Paul Tyson
Prateek Mishra
Rich Levinson
Ronald Jacobson
Seth Proctor
Tim Moses

Please check that you are ok with this list. Once we vote for the specs,
the list cannot be changed anymore, so the list we decide on now will be
the final one for OASIS standard.

All these names appear on the spreadsheet posted by Bill yesterday.

The name from Bill's list of voting members which is not in the above
list is:

Duane DeCouteau

Duane, do you want to be on the list?

Best regards,