Subject: RE: [xacml] Re: Acknowledgments. Please read now!

I would like my name to be included in the acknowledgements as well.

Thank you

Regards,
-Sridhar

Inactive hide details for Naomaru Itoi ---01/06/2010 03:12:33 PM---Dear all, Would you be able to add my name (Naomaru Itoi @ NNaomaru Itoi ---01/06/2010 03:12:33 PM---Dear all, Would you be able to add my name (Naomaru Itoi @ NextLabs, Inc.), as well, please?

Naomaru Itoi <Naomaru.Itoi@nextlabs.com>

"xacml@lists.oasis-open.org" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>

01/06/2010 03:12 PM

RE: [xacml] Re: Acknowledgments. Please read now!

Dear all,

Would you be able to add my name (Naomaru Itoi @ NextLabs, Inc.), as well, please?

Thank you very much.