Subject: best wishes to all..

Hi folks. Sadly, today is my last day at Sun. Among other things, that also
makes it my last day on the XACML TC. I'm not sure where I'm heading next,
so I may still re-join this group in the future.

It's been a wonderful experience working on three major revisions of the
specification, understanding how to implement what we've designed, and
helping others figure out how to use XACML in real systems. Particular
thanks to Hal, Bill, Tim, and all the others who gave the early work such
a strong basis.

For anyone who wants to stay in touch, my mail is stp@alumni.brown.edu.

Best wishes going forward!

seth