Subject: Potential Panel at NIST IDTrust 2010

Hi TC members,

There is a ‘possible’ opening to present updates on identity work at OASIS at IDtrust NIST 2010, http://middleware.internet2.edu/idtrust/2010/. Is anyone available to brief the attendees on your standards effort, representing your technical committee.

If so, I need an abstract that is vendor neutral and serves to update the federal agencies on our progress. I appreciate your consideration.

Best,

dee

Dee Schur, Member Support
http://www.oasis-open.org