Subject: Re: [xacml] Links to wip from XACML TC page

Hi Paul,

I updated the links.

If you (or anyone else) has a chance, please check for any errors, omissions, or desired changes.

In particular,
  • I was not sure exactly what to do with the Open Document Format ref, so I moved it to the bottom of the list.
  • Also, under XSPA, I added a link to that TC for more info and moved it down, as I think updates to that spec are happening at the XSPA site, but I think it is also desirable to retain a link to that work in one form or other.

    Thanks,
    Rich

Tyson, Paul H wrote:
3898C40CCD069D4F91FCD69C9EFBF096049299EE@txamashur004.ent.textron.com" type="cite">
Who can update the links on the home page to the current set of CDs?

Regards,
--Paul