Subject: FW: IAS-WG - Conference Call April 27

From: Illingworth, Gavin [mailto:Gavin.Illingworth@bmo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:00 PM
To: 'WG-IAS@kantarainitiative.org'
Cc: 'Dervla O'Reilly'; Tolbert, John W
Subject: IAS-WG - Conference Call April 27

Identity and Access Services WG participants:

We plan on having our first IAS-WG conference call on Tuesday April 27, at 9AM PDT.

John Tolbert and I will moderate; Dervla O’Reilly at Kantara has volunteered to help us out.

The topic will be authorization, and the call will be based on your submissions.

We have posted a template for you to use here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/ias/Use+Case+Template

and a place to send your output:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/ias/Use+Case+Submissions

Note that we will have a conference call service from Kantara:

Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.
*       Skype: +9900827044630912

Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.
*       US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022

Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.
*       Room Code: 4630912

Do you know someone who may be interested in becoming a member of the Identity and Access Services WG?

We encourage you to share this invitation with your colleagues.  Participants who are not already involved with the IAS-WG can join and become involved here: http://signup.kantarainitiative.org/?selectedGroup=22

Gavin Illingworth

Enterprise Architecture, Technology Development | BMO Financial Group | 120 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3X1

Telephone: 416.513.5652

E-mail: gavin.illingworth@bmo.com