Subject: 30-day public review request - schema?

In pulling together the review announcement I noticed that there are no schema aligned with CD03. I'm not sure what wd-17 is. Should I just change the filename fragment from wd-17 to cd-03?

 eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) Version 3.0 Committee Draft 03
Includes a single schema:
xacml-core-v3-schema-wd-17.xsd

SAML 2.0 Profile of XACML, Version 2.0
includes a number of schema, all referenced as wd-17

Thanks,

Mary