Subject: RE: [xacml] minor bug in the XACML 3.0 core spec

Erik,

Can we fix this easily? As far I can see there were no other comments during th epublic review.

Hal
-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Herrmann [mailto:herrmanj@in.tum.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 5:48 AM
To: XACML TC
Subject: [xacml] minor bug in the XACML 3.0 core spec

Dear all,

while using the XACML 3.0 docs, I noticed that in some examples the old RequestContextPath XML Attribute of the <AttributeSelector> is used.

In order to be consistent with the AttributeSelector definition under section 5.30, we should change this and replace RequestContextPath by Path in the examples in section 2.

Best regards

jan