Subject: Re: [xacml] minor bug in the XACML 3.0 core spec

Hal,

I don't think we can change the content of the spec without reissuing a new working draft and redoing all the votes. To what level are we supposed to go next? How many steps is that to redo? And how quickly can we do the votes?

The problem is that I think in many cases we cannot vote forward without having the intermediate docs actually present, which means that there is a two week cycle between each vote.

Best regards,
Erik

On 06/16/2010 09:33 PM, Harold Lockhart wrote:
cbbe0f6b-c157-4970-8dac-518117cf0a9a@default" type="cite">
Erik,

Can we fix this easily? As far I can see there were no other comments during th epublic review.

Hal
-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Herrmann [mailto:herrmanj@in.tum.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 5:48 AM
To: XACML TC
Subject: [xacml] minor bug in the XACML 3.0 core spec

Dear all,

while using the XACML 3.0 docs, I noticed that in some examples the old RequestContextPath XML Attribute of the <AttributeSelector> is used.

In order to be consistent with the AttributeSelector definition under section 5.30, we should change this and replace RequestContextPath by Path in the examples in section 2.

Best regards

jan