Subject: U.S. DHS Chief Privacy Officer to Keynote at Identity Management 2010
Identity Management 2010
The World Bank Offices
Washington, DC USA
27 & 28 September 2010
The Chief Privacy Officer, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Mary Ellen Callahan, announced as conference keynote presenter.
Join senior-level officials from industry and government as they discuss worldwide identity solutions for online security, privacy and trust. This two-day conference will provide the perfect forum to learn and share information about current and relevant technology developments, implementations, risk management challenges and success stories.
Sessions will cover…
- national initiatives using federated & secure identity management solutions
- new IdM systems that support privacy risk management and emerging trusted cloud computing models
- the best use of hardware-based authentication
- multiple view points on making an operational federation between industry and government
- approaches to managing operational risk by protecting valuable digital assets
- leveraging industry standards for data confidentiality
- standards and practices that enable trust and support effective online risk management
- security standards that are providing solutions for those cloud-related gaps and challenges
- and more...
Senior-level officials attending include those from the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA)-Pakistan, the Cato Institute, U.S. Department of Defense, the New Zealand Government, CA Technologies, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Booz Allen Hamilton, National Institutes of Health, Johns Hopkins University, Nomura Research Institute–Japan, PingIdentity, Red Hat, Inc., Bank of America and more…
The conference is hosted at the World Bank and sponsored by IDtrust and IBM.
Only a few weeks left to register - http://events.oasis-open.org/home/IDM/2010/registration