Subject: Carrying any policies

Hi Hal

In the notes of the F2F meeting last December 2009 it was noted

Hal: propose: not change core schema;
	change saml profile to put any at end
	and pep returns indeterminate;
	lax or strict schema checking;

	lax,strict,skip

     proposal is to put in XACML-3.0-cd-1.updated-2009-May-07\XSD\
		xacml-3.0-profile-saml2.0-v2-schema-protocol-cd1.xsd

	just in time policies that arrive just in time for current
	request; as long as there is chain of admin policies that
	the policy is ok.

	Basically, policies provided must be understood one way or
	another to determine if relevant, and if can't be read, then
	pdp doesn't know what it is and must reject the request.

I have been looking through the latest schema protocol document but I
cannot find the any that was mentioned in the minutes. Do you know if it
got forgotten about

regards

David

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
School of Computing, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184